A recent survey by RESCUE REMEDY has discovered that 86 per cent of adults consider themselves to be a worrier, with the average adult spending the equivalent of almost a month of every year fretting about something…reports Asian Lite News.

Everyone worries about different things at different times, but it is work that has been rated top, followed by money, being late for something, the health of a friend of relative and their own health concerns.

Whatever it is that gets you worrying, RESCUE REMEDY can reveal that the average adult spends an average of one hour and 50 minutes fretting about something each day – a total of 12 hours and 53 minutes a week or almost 28 days of each year.

While more than a third (34%) are happy to share their concerns with others, one in four admit they always keep their concerns bottled up. As a result, 72 per cent reckon they would worry less if they shared their concerns with others more often.

Neil Shah, The Stress Management Society, comments: ‘In modern life, the demands made on us arebrit worry pic increasing. The rate and flow of information due to the changing ways we communicate and smart technologies like phones and watches have resulted in many of being bombarded with information that can cause us to worry about things that we wouldn’t have even known about in the past.  For example you receive a complaint, or a message from a manager adding to your workload, by email, pop up on your phone at 9pm and you end up losing sleep over it! In the past you wouldn’t even find out about it until you got to work in the morning and had the opportunity to immediately address it. In addition we spend the bulk of our time worrying about scenarios that may not actually happen! When it comes to worrying the actual concern represents 10% of the situation, the remaining 90% is how you react to it. React positively and you will find that its impact is far less detrimental!

With the average adult spending an average of one hour and 50 minutes a day fretting about something each day, maybe we all need to stop and take a moment out with RESCUE REMEDY by our sides. It is a combination of five Bach™ Original Flower Essences of Bethlehem, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Cherry Plum and it can be used anytime, anywhere and is suitable for all the family.  When you need to get the most from a busy day, take comfort that RESCUE is by your side.

Top 30 worries Work; Financial worries; Being late; A relative or friend’s bad health; Bad health; Relationships; Missing a plane/train/bus; Not waking up for alarm; Appearance; Family safety; Eating too much; Dental problems; Whether or not people like you; Pet’s health; Missing out on life experience; Growing old alone; Children staying healthy; Remember everything you need to do; Parents ageing and needing care; Being a victim of crime; Terrorism; The Economy; Pension plan; What to wear at work; Being single; Partner having an affair; Drinking too much; Getting a mortgage; Children getting a good education; Hair loss