There’s nothing better than making a cool and icy on a hot summer day. It’s easy enough to make with the ingredients at your home and try it whenever the mood strikes. Mocha Frappuccino is a caffeinated drink made with ice cubes, coffee, chilled milk, chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream. It’s a cold and refreshing drink.
Serves – 4glasses
- Strong coffee- 1cup
- Chilled milk-1cup
- Chocolate sauce-1/2cup
- Chocolate chips-3to 4 tbsp
- Ice cubes-1cup
- Whipped cream- as required
- Chocolate waffers-for garnish
- Vanilla ice cream- as required
- In one glass of water add 2 tsp of coffee powder and 5tsp of sugar . Let boil for 2 minutes switch of the flame and cool it.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup in the serving glasses for garnishing.
- In a mixer blend together chilled milk, ice cubes, coffee syrup, chocolate sauce ,chocolate chips ,vanilla ice cream. Until everything is well combined.
- Put two scoop of vanilla ice cream in each glasses then pour the coffee shake into it.
- Garnish it with whipped cream. chocolate wafers and chocolate chips.
Enjoy making this delicious and most liked Mocha Frappuccino iced coffee drink. To enjoy this drink at it best, give a gentle shake and serve to wake the flavours.
ALSO READ-Crisp and crumbly, shortbread cookies