Tunisian authorities are to charge eight suspects arrested in connection with the deadly attack on a Tunisian beach resort, it is understood.
The seven men and one woman would face charges over the killings – as Britain’s foreign office said all 30 British victims had now been identified.
Tunisia’s government had earlier said 12 suspects had been detained, but four have since been released reports Sky News.
The country’s authorities also revealed they were hunting two more militants who trained in Libya with the men who carried out last Friday’s killings and those at the Bardo Museum in March.
Lazhar Akremi, minister for parliamentary relations, said: “This is a group who were trained in Libya, and who had the same objective. Two attacked the Bardo and one attacked Sousse.
Thirty-eight foreigners, most British tourists, were killed in Friday’s attack before the gunman was shot by police.
In March, two gunmen killed 21 people at the Tunis Bardo museum, before they were also shot.
It comes as an RAF plane returns to Tunisia to continue the operation to repatriate the bodies of Britons killed in Sousse, with nine due to be flown back today.
They are Lisa and William Graham, Philip Heathcote, Trudy Jones, Ann and James McQuire, Janet and John Stocker, and David Thomson.