June 18, 2021
1 min read

Vaccinated non-citizens can return to Kuwait from Aug

Kuwait decided in February to stop the entry of non-citizens to prevent the spread of the coronavirus….reports Asian Lite News

Kuwait will lift the entry ban for vaccinated non-citizens from August, the government announced.

Addressing a press conference on Thursday, government spokesman Tareq Al-Mezrem said the inbound travellers must present a certificate of Covid-19 vaccination to enter the country, reports Xinhua news agency.

Meanwhile, Kuwaiti citizens will not be able to travel outside the country unless they have received two doses of the vaccine approved by the Ministry of Health, he added.

In addition, those who have been vaccinated will be allowed into malls, gyms, salons, and restaurants from June 27, Al-Mezrem said.

Kuwait decided in February to stop the entry of non-citizens to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Kuwait has so far reported 334,216 coronavirus cases and 1,842 deaths.

ALSO READ: Kuwait launches free PCR tests for Grade 12 students

Previous Story

Team India eyes greatest title in cricket

Next Story

India urges Pak to comply with ICJ judgement in Jadhav case

Latest from -Top News

Trump due in Saudi, UAE amid new tariffs

The GCC bloc, which includes the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain, has been hit with a 10% tariff, placing them among the lower-tiered rates US President Donald Trump has

China Says US Tariff Hikes Violate WTO Rules

China is among the hardest-hit, facing a 34 per cent levy—part of what Washington describes as reciprocal measures aimed at rebalancing trade deficits and curbing unfair trade practices China has strongly condemned

Modi Due in Sri Lanka to Cement Ties

Indian High Commissioner to Sri Lanka Santosh Jha described the visit to island nation as “very important” and likely will set a fresh agenda for bilateral cooperation Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit

India Acts as ‘First Responder’ in Myanmar: Jaishankar

Jaishankar took the opportunity to underscore India’s swift humanitarian response, highlighting Operation Brahma, which was launched to assist those affected by the earthquake. External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar on Thursday expressed India’s
Go toTop

Don't Miss

New Zealand reports 1st Omicron BA.5 variant

New Zealand reported its first case of Omicron BA.5 variant

Two-dose vaccination must for entry to Oman

The Committee also reaffirmed that vaccination remains a condition to