- Chicken – 750 g
- Ginger Garlic – 2 tbsp [crushed]
- Green Chillies – 2 [chopped]
- Tomato – 3 [medium blended into paste in grinder]
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Fenugreek Powder – ½ tsp
- Fresh Cream – ¾ cup
- Butter – 3 – 4 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Wash and clean the chicken. Keep aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add the butter and oil on medium flame.
- Add the cumin seeds, when it splutters add the crushed ginger garlic. Saute for 2 minutes until the raw smell goes.
- Add the green chillies and saute. Now add the chicken to this and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the spices [ turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder,garam masala and pepper powder]. Mix everything together and cook for 2 mins.
- Now add the blended tomatoes to this a close and cook for 10 -15 mins until the oil comes out on low medium flame.
- Now add the fenugreek powder and mix. Lastly add the fresh cream and a dash of butter. Mix everything well.
YOUR CHICKEN HANDI IS
READY TO SERVE.
ALSO READ-Balancing Festivity and Fitness