Whether you’re on a low carb or Keto diet, or you need something quick to grab while running out of the door, Breakfast Egg Muffins are a delicious healthy saviour and PERFECT for Meal Prep! Although eggs are a preferred and versatile breakfast food, not many of us have the time to whip up a deep healthy meal in the morning, for those people this recipe is just eggs-celent. If you like having eggs in the morning but is sick and tired of the same old recipe, try this out for once and you’re all set. These are super healthy and include cheese, capsicums, tomatoes, eggs. without further-a-do, lets look into this!
- Spring onions- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Spring onion leaves-1/2cup (chopped)
- Mushrooms – 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Green bell pepper – ½ cup(chopped)
- Red bell pepper -1/2 cup(chopped)
- Green chillies – 3(chopped)
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – accordingly
- Chilli flakes – 1 tsp(according to your spice level)
- Eggs – 6
- Garlic cloves – 3(chopped)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Minced herbs- 2tsp
- Heat a plan over a medium high flame, add the butter. Let it melt.
- Add the chopped garlic, spring onions and saute it for a while until the raw smell goes,
- Add the mushrooms, capsicum. Saute it for about 2 minutes.
- Add some salt and black pepper, green chillies, minced herbs and chilli flakes and the spring onion leaves. Mix everything together. switch off the flame let this cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the mashroom mix into it.
- Add salt accordingly and mix everything well.
- Add the prepared egg mixture half way up to each muffin.
- Add some grated cheese on top of each muffin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree for about 25 minutes
ALSO READ-When a sandwich is scary…