- Red Bell Pepper – 2 [medium]
- Tomato – 2 [medium]
- Onion – 1 [medium]
- Cashews – 10
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 to 4 [ chopped]
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as per your taste
- Almonds – 2 tbsp [grated]
- In a tray lined with parchment paper add red bell pepper, garlic,onions, tomatoes and bake them for 35 – 40 mins.
- Soak the cashews in hot water.
- Cool the veggies and deseed the bell pepper and grind it with cashews into a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- In a pan add butter and oil. Add the chilli flakes and oregano and cook it for a few seconds on slow flame.
- Add in the freshly grinded sauce. Cook for 5 mins and add the milk and adjust the consistency.
- Add the salt accordingly. Add in the pasta and mix well. Finally, top it off with some grated parmesan cheese and almonds.