- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 small can
- Desiccated Coconut – 200 gms
- Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
- Khoya- 25gms
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- To make the caramel, place the sealed can of sweetened condensed milk in a pressure cooker. Make sure it is fully submerged in water. After 1 whistle keep it on low flame for 20 mins. Take it out after the cooker cools down.
- Place a heavy bottom pan on low medium flame and add the ghee. To this add the coconut and cook for 2 mins while stirring continously.
- In a bowl add the coconut, crumbled khoya , cardamom powder and the caramelised milk maid mix everything well. (Add the milk maid according to your sweetness)
- Make small ladoos with this mixture and gently roll the ladoo in the desiccated coconut.
- Rest the ladoos for couple of hours before serving them. This will make the ladoos firm.
- Store the ladoos in the refrigerator for up to a week in an air tight container.
ALSO READ-Diwali Recipes with a Chocolate Twist